Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||Wuhan, China||Grade Standard:||Industry Grade/ Electronic Grade|
Ultra High Purity 99.999% Colorless Krypton Gas For Light , Laser And Lamp
Krypton is a rare atmospheric gas which is odorless, colorless, tasteless, nontoxic, monatomic and chemically inert.
Krypton, like the other noble gases, is used in lighting and photography. Krypton light has many spectral lines, and krypton plasma is useful in bright, high-powered gas lasers, each of which resonates and amplifies a single spectral line. Krypton fluoride also makes a useful laser.
|H2||≤0.5 ppm||≤0.5 ppm|
|O2+Ar||≤1.5 ppm||≤1.5 ppm|
|CH4||≤0.3 ppm||≤0.3 ppm|
|Xe||≤2.0 ppm||≤2.0 ppm|
|H2O||≤2.0 ppm||≤2.0 ppm|
|CF4||≤1.0 ppm||≤1.0 ppm|
3. Physical properites
|Density of the gas at 70°F (21,1°C), 1 atm||0.2172 lb/ft3, 3.479 kg/m3|
|Specific gravity of the gas at 70°F (21 ,1°C), 1 atm||2.899|
|Specific volume of the gas at 70ºF (21,1°C), 1 atm||4.604 ft3/lb, 0.287 m3/kg|
|Boiling point at 1 atm||-244.0ºF, -153.4ºC|
|Melting point at 1 atm||-251º F, -157ºC|
|Critical temperature at 1 atm||-82.8ºF, -63.8ºC|
|Critical density||56.7 lb/ft3, 908 kg/m3|
|Critical pressure||798.0 psia, 55.02 bar|
|Triple point||-251.3ºF, -157.4ºC|
|Latent heat of vaporization at normal boiling point||46.2 Btu/lb, 107.5 kJ/kg|
|Latent heat of fusion at triple point||8.41 Btu/lb, 19.57 kJ/kg|
Specific heat of the gas at 70ºF (21,1°C), 1 atm Cp
0.060 Btu/(lb) (ºF) 0.251 kJ/(kg) (ºC)
0.035 Btu/(lb) (ºF) 0.146 kJ/(kg) (ºC)
1 Krypton is used in some photographic flashes for high speed photograph.
2. Krypton gas is also combined with other gases to make luminous signs that glow with a bright
3. Krypton is mixed with argon in energy efficient fluorescent lamps, reducing the power consumption,
but also reducing the light output and raising the cost.
4. Krypton (along with xenon) is also used to fill incandescent lamps to reduce filament evaporation and
allow higher operating temperatures.A brighter light results with more blue color than conventional
5. Krypton's white discharge is often used to good effect in colored gas discharge tubes, which are simply
painted or stained to create the desired color (for example, "neon" type multi-colored advertising signs
are often entirely krypton-based).
6. Krypton-83 has application in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for imaging airways. In particular, it
enables the radiologist to distinguish between hydrophobic and hydrophilic surfaces containing an