Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance::||Colorless Gas||CAS No.:||74-85-1|
|EINECS No.::||200-815-3||Density:||1.178 Kg/m3|
|Related Compound:||Ethane||Flash Point:||−136 °C|
TPED Organic Gases Used As Refrigerant 99% C2H4 Gas Packaged In 40L Cylinders
Ethylene is separated from the resulting mixture by repeated compression and distillation. In a related process used in oil refineries, high molecular weight hydrocarbons are cracked over zeolite catalysts. Heavier feedstocks, such as naphtha and gas oils require at least two "quench towers" downstream of the cracking furnaces to recirculate pyrolysis-derived gasoline and process water. When cracking a mixture of ethane and propane, only one water quench tower is required.
|Product||Ethylene C2H4 Liquid|
|Package Size||40Ltr Cylinder||50Ltr Cylinder||T75 ISO Tank|
|Filling Net Weight/Cyl||10Kgs||13.5Kgs||9 Tons|
|QTY Loaded in 20’Container||240 Cyls||200 Cyls||1 Unit|
|Total Net Weight||2.4 Tons||2.7 Tons||9 Tons|
|Cylinder Tare Weight||50Kgs||55Kgs||8170kgs|
|Valve||QF-30A / CGA350|
1. Chemical: Intermediate in the chemical industry and production of plastics.
2. Food Beverage: Ripening of fruit, especially banana.
3. Glass: Specialty glass for the automotive industry (car glass).
4. Fabrication: Metal cutting, welding and High Velocity Thermal Spraying.
5. Refrigerant: Refrigerant especially in LNG liquefaction plants.
6. Rubber Plastic: Used in the extraction of rubber.