|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Newradar Gas|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50cylinders|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 cylinders per Month|
|Product Name:||Methane||EINECS No.:||200-812-7|
|Grade Standard:||Agriculture Grade, Electron Grade, Industrial Grade, Medicine Grade||Package:||Steel Cylinder|
highly flammable gases,
99.9%~99.999% High Pure Methane Gas Organic Gases For Industrial Using
1. Methane is a chemical compound with the chemical formula CH4. It is the simplest alkane and the main
component of natural gas.
2. In its natural state, methane is found both below ground and under the sea floor, where it often finds
its way to the surface and the atmosphere where it is known as atmospheric methane.
1. Fuel-Methane can be used as a gas for ovens, hobs etc. It combusts with oxygen to create fire.
2. Natural gas- Methane is important for electrical generation by burning it as fuel in a gasturbine or
3. Methane in the form of compressed natural gas is used as a vehicle fuel and is claimed to be more
environmentally friendly than other fossil fuels such as gasoline.
4. Chemical feedstock-In the chemical industry, methane is converted to synthesis gas, a mixture of
carbon monoxide and hydrogen, by steam reforming.
|CAS Register Number||74-82-8|
|DOT Classification||flammable gas|
|DOT Label||flame pictogram|
|Hazards||High Pressure and suffocation|
|Flammability Range (in air)||Nonflammable gas|