|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Newradar Gas|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50cylinders|
|Packaging Details:||40L,50L or customized cylinder|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 cylinders per Month|
|Grade Standard:||Agriculture Grade, Electron Grade, Industrial Grade, Medicine Grade||Other Names:||Carbane Marsh Gas Natural Gas Carbon Tetrahydride Hydrogen Carbide|
|Odor:||Odorless||GHS Signal Word:||DANGER|
|EINECS No.:||200-812-7||Chemical Formula:||CH4|
volatile organic compounds,
Rocket Fuel Liquid Methane Gas CH4 Odorless UN1971 Organic
1. The relative abundance of methane on Earth makes it an attractive fuel, though capturing and storing
it poses challenges due to its gaseous state found at standard conditions for temperature and pressure.
2. In its natural state, methane is found both below ground and under the sea floor, where it often finds
its way to the surface and the atmosphere where it is known as atmospheric methane.
1. Fuel-Methane can be used as a gas for ovens, hobs etc. It combusts with oxygen to create fire.In a highly refined form, liquid methane is used as a rocket fuel.
2. Natural gas- Methane is important for electrical generation by burning it as fuel in a gasturbine or
3. Methane in the form of compressed natural gas is used as a vehicle fuel and is claimed to be more
environmentally friendly than other fossil fuels such as gasoline.
4. Chemical feedstock-In the chemical industry, methane is converted to synthesis gas, a mixture of
carbon monoxide and hydrogen, by steam reforming.
5. Methane is used in industrial chemical processes and may be transported as a refrigerated liquid
|CAS Register Number||74-82-8|
|DOT Classification||flammable gas|
|DOT Label||flame pictogram|
|Hazards||High Pressure and suffocation|
|Flammability Range (in air)||Nonflammable gas|